NFTs are Booming. Here’s Why…
A partnership between Coinsilium and Indorse
WHEN THERE’S A GOLD RUSH
SELL PICKS AND SHOVELS
Nifty Labs is a Gibraltar based blockchain studio
Gibraltar based partnership initiative between Indorse and Coinsilium Group to design + build innovative next-generation blockchain business applications and solutions providing trust, privacy and security
Expertise in smart contract-powered Non-fungible token (“NFT”) technology solutions with capability to build and develop on Ethereum, RSK and other NFT-compatible blockchain protocols
Team of engineers, designers, UI/UX experts, with experience and expertise across a broad range of blockchain technologies including development of NFTs on Ethereum platform, token standards ERC 721, ERC 1155 + other compatible standards.
- Capability to port implementations with interoperability across blockchain platforms such as RSK and other EVM compatible sidechains.
- Development Capability
- Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Development
- Smart Contract Development • NFT Wallet Development • NFT Market Places
- Advisory Services • NFT Concept Development • Tokenomics Modelling • NFT Execution Strategy • Token Sale Model Strategy
Nifty Labs Services
Smart Contract Development
NFT Wallet Development
NFT Market Places
NFT Execution Strategy
Token Sale Model Strategy
Nifty Labs NFT Marketplace
RSK Powered NFT Marketplace
- Nifty Labs commences development of new NFT marketplace platform
- First ‘NFT on Bitcoin’ marketplace platform solution for NFT tokens to be built on the RSK blockchain
- Initial focus on digital art, music, sports, gaming and metaverse assets
- RSK to prioritise token bridge build to enable transition of RSK blockchain standard NFTs to other blockchain standard NFTs including Ethereum ERC721
RSK Token Bridge for ‘NFTs on Bitcoin’
Gibraltar Cryptocurrency Stamp
Each stamp is highly collectible in its own right and comes with a priority entitlement to pre-reserve a companion set of limited issue Digital Collectible NFTs, to be released in July 2021.
The NFT companion series will be available for sale and subsequent secondary market trading on a dedicated Digital Collectible marketplace to be developed on the Atomic Hub platform by Coinsilium and RedFOX Labs.